Heritage Housing Projects has managed the infrastructure planning, surveying, site engineering and permitting of well over 20 projects over a wide range of conditions throughout Zimbabwe. We are experienced in engineering and project management involving infrastructure and land development, including utilities, roadways, drainage, water, sewer and complex storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic engineering services, water resources, water quality, wetlands, stream remediation and permitting.
Our work involves representing the sensitive nature of infrastructure disturbances that result in public presentations of technical information. We offer site engineering due diligence, reconnaissance, design, and planning services for all phases of infrastructure and site improvements from concept to construction. On virtually every project we are involved with, we serve as a liaison between our client and public agencies to ensure efficient and timely submittal of required permits and applications. We pride ourselves in the efficient representation of our client’s needs and confidentiality in those settings and have a laser focus on gaining the needed entitlements in a timely manner. When it comes to bidding and construction, we are often called on to manage that process. We provide a range of services during construction from periodic observation and pay request verification to full time project representation and inspection. Our services include:
- Preliminary engineering studies.
- Field surveying.
- Grading and drainage design.
- Earthwork quantity analysis.
- Roadway and drainage design.
- Storm water detention and retention.
- Water and sewer system design.
- Sewage collection and pumping facilities.
- Water and wastewater treatment.
- Water quality analysis.
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis for floodplain routing and structure design.
- Sustainable design.
- Potable water supply, treatment, and distribution systems.
- Value engineering and cost estimation.
- Permitting and regulatory compliance for infrastructure.
- Storm water management, erosion control, and other environmental permitting.
- Geographic information system (GIS) mapping.
- Construction bidding, administration, and inspection.
Related Engineering Solutions
As a firm comprised of key professionals of multiple disciplines, Heritage Housing Projects provides a range of technical expertise that respond to our client’s critical and challenging infrastructure and environmental issues. Our primary goal is to develop efficient, long-term, real-world solutions. It takes seasoned professionals from a number of disciplines to accomplish this goal. The area of site engineering overlap with a number disciplines to accomplish this level of efficiency and quality. We are fortunate to have skilled professionals that are available to assist in a wide range of service areas including:
- Foundations and building pads – geotechnical assistance.
- Site accessibility including ADA compliance.
- Transportation systems – state highway department design and coordination.
- Stream remediation and best management practices (BMP) compliance.
- Wetland delineation, remediation, and relocation.
- Environmental Phase I and Phase II site assessments.
- Environmental due diligence, management system, and compliance auditing.
- Risk assessment and risk management.
- Aquatic resource alteration permit (ARAP)
- Air permitting and compliance.
- Wastewater and water treatment systems design.